West Bond 7476E Wedge-Wedge Wire Bonder
The West Bond 7476E Wedge-Wedge Wire Bonder features programmable dual force (high or low), pure vertical Z, pneumatic braking of all axes during bonding, and radiant tool heat (http://www.westbond.com/7476E.htm).
In order to become a qualified user of the West Bond Wire Bonder, you need to follow each of these steps in the order as listed here:
- Complete the process to become a lab member of SNSF and follow the instructions to activate a Badger account.
- Complete the SNSF COVID-19 Authorization protocol and receive notification of authorization.
- Complete the Wirebonder User Intake Form.
- Record your name and email down on the Wire Bonder Training Calendar (sent to you by email after completing the New User Intake Form).
- Staff will reach out to schedule a one-on-one in-person training session. Training will be done following proper social distancing guidelines.