Horiba XploRA+ Confocal Raman System
Confocal Raman spectroscopy and imaging provides specific chemical information about your nano-materials, with sub-micron spatial resolution. The HORIBA Scientific XploRA+ Confocal Raman Optical Microscope features
- Fully automated confocal raman microscope with 10X and 100X objectives
- 3 laser sources: 532nm, 638nm, 785 nm
- X, Y & Z mapping options
- Polarization and Macro adaption kits
- Raman ready CCD detector
Getting Started and Training Information
In order to become a qualified user on the Horiba Raman System, you need to follow each of these steps in the order as listed here:
- Complete the process to become a lab member of SNSF and follow the instructions to activate a Badger account.
- Complete the Raman New User Intake Form.
- Complete the Safety Training for McCullough.
- Read the Horiba XplorRA+ Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Watch the Horiba XploRA+ Training Videos.
- Take the Raman Quiz.
- Subscribe to the Raman User mailing list.
- Email email@example.com to schedule a 1.5 hr hour qualification session. Provide your schedule availability to speed up scheduling.